FRFG 8 : Twin Peaks Restaurant ( Sold Out )
- All locations of Twin Peaks Restaurants to be developed in the FRFG 8 project offering have been certified and designated as being located in a TEA zone and are qualified for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
- Project creates 2x the jobs required for the EB-5 Investors "green card" to be approved by USCIS, or 20 jobs per investor.
- Unlike many other EB-5 projects, the development and operation costs of establishing this business is not dependent upon the EB-5 investors and the approval of the I-526 applications. The locations are currently under construction, jobs are being created and all I-526 applications can be submitted to USCIS immediately.
- As the Franchisee and Operator of these restaurant locations, Jafrejo Holdings was able to secure tremendous A+ real estate locations in some of the most desirable commercial real estate areas of South Florida.
- The first restaurant location is scheduled to open in May 2015
- Experienced and successful development and operations team with proven track record of success.
- This project is structured as a loan and EB-5 Investors are secured with first lien position on all Real Estate holdings and business assets of the business
- A clearly defined Exit Strategy to pay back the EB-5 partners in less than 5 years.
FRFG 8 Project Brochure
Eats, Drinks and Scenic Views . . .