FRFG 5 : VooDoo BBQ & Grill ( Sold Out )
- FRFG 5 is approved by USCIS to establish restaurant locations in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach Counties.
- All of the restaurant locations have been certified and designated as being located in a TEA zone, therefore qualifying for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
- The project has created 60% more jobs than required for the EB-5 Investors "green card" to be approval with creation of 160 full time jobs, or 16.0 jobs per investor.
- Unlike many other EB-5 projects, the development and operation costs of establishing this business were not dependent upon the EB-5 investors and the approval of the I-526 applications.
- As the Franchisee and Operator of these restaurant locations, Jafrejo Holdings was able to secure tremendous A+ real estate locations in some of the most desirable commercial real estate areas of South Florida.
- The first restaurant location was opened in January 2014
About the Location:
The South Florida area is the largest metropolitan market in the State of Florida, and the 5th largest metropolitan market in the United States. All of the VooDoo BBQ & Grill locations have been certified and designated as being located in a “TEA” zone, therefore qualifying for the $500,000 investment requirement. The proposed job creation has been established by noted economist, Dr. Richard March of Wright Johnson, LLC and has been reviewed and approved by USCIS.