FRFG 3 : VooDoo BBQ & Grill (SOLD OUT)
The project provided for the development of multiple locations of to be owned and operated by Jafrejo Holdings, LLC and our subisdiary company, The BBQ Boyz, LLC. The proposed investment offered the EB-5 candidates the opportunity to participate in the development of the first VooDoo BBQ & Grill restaurants in Florida. This offering is 100% sold and all EB-5 participants have received their I-526 approvals.
- FRFG 3 is approved to establish restaurant locations in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Florida.
- All of the restaurant locations have been certified and designated as being located in a TEA zone, therefore qualifying for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
- The project created 75% more jobs than was required for EB-5 Investors "green card" to be approved with creation of 175 full time jobs, or 17.5 jobs per investor.
- Unlike many other EB-5 projects, the development and operation costs of establishing this business were not dependent upon the EB-5 investors and the approval of the I-526 applications.
- As the Franchisee and Operator of these restaurant locations, Jafrejo Holdings was able to secure tremendous A+ real estate locations in some of the most desirable commercial real estate areas of South Florida.
- The first restaurant location was opened in January 2013
About the Locations:
The South Florida area is the largest metropolitan market in the State of Florida, and the 5th largest metropolitan market in the United States. All of the VooDoo BBQ & Grill locations have been certified and designated as being located in a “TEA” zone, therefore qualifying for the $500,000 investment requirement. The proposed job creation has been established by noted economist, Michael Evans, Evan Carroll and Associates, Inc and has been reviewed and approved by USCIS.